FROM RAY’S HAMILTON
Please be advised that our Uncle Ray’s Hamilton restaurant has recently been informed that a patron who dined in our restaurant on the evening of Wednesday November 4 has tested positive for Covid-19. Out of an abundance of caution we will be temporarily closing our doors while we take the necessary steps to ensure the health and safety of our staff and patrons.
Uncle Ray’s is taking every precaution to ensure we maintain the highest health and safety standards during this challenging time.
The actions our team is currently taking include the following:
- Immediate, temporary closure of our establishment for an undetermined period of time.
- Employee and guest contact tracing procedures to notify all guests, employees and vendors that have entered our establishment on November 4 and following.
- Notification to Hamilton Public Health including their Covid-19 response team seeking guidance from public health officials.
- Formal communications sent on social media channel outlets, to ensure we reach the widest audience possible, further limiting potential spread of Covid-19.
- Thorough and deep cleaning of our entire restaurant.
- Strict adherence to all public health guidelines and best practices during this time.
Uncle Ray’s Hamilton has committed to providing a safe space for our employees, patrons and vendors. We will continue to provide full disclosure to the community to limit any potential spread of the virus.
We will continue to update our social media channels as more information becomes available.
At this time our doors will remain closed as we take immediate action to keep our community safe.